Silk is a natural protein fibre that keeps you cool when it is hot and warm when it gets cold.
Silk is a strong fabric but it can be fragile, always treat it with the same love and care you give yourself!
Of course, like any 100% silk garment, you should have your ANNA VIE dry cleaned if possible,
but in case you didn’t know, you can hand wash it as well.
Some pointers on the washing department:
* Use lukewarm water and a mild alkaline-free soap, like the ANNA VIE soap (made by werfzeep.nl)
* Do not soak for more than a few minutes
* Do not wring or twist, but roll in a towel to extract the water or drip dry.
* Avoid drying in direct sunlight
* As the silk is hand painted, it is possible that after hand washing or dry cleaning the colour may fade slightly
So be sure to handle it with love, wash it with care and wear it with pride!